Monday, April 14, 2008

The Newest Website in Town


Roberta and Tommy Scott, who run the meticulous Falls Village Flower Farm on Kellogg Road, now have their own website. All last year, they took photographs of the plants and flowers they grow themselves, so now you can browse their site and preview their stock in bloom before heading over to the farm to shop. The Scotts kept the site simple on purpose, because they wanted it to reflect the farm itself, which is all about exquisite, healthy plants and hands-on, personal service.

Added April 15:
Here's a story about another new garden website that should interest any serious plant person.

2 comments:

littlegrammie said...

I live 20 miles from Falls Village but often make the drive to the Falls Village Flower Farm to purchase plants. They have the healthiest plants in the area. And such a wide variety. I especially like their hostas; not little puny things that take forever to get to the proper size, but big healthy plants that are show-stoppers the first year. Mr. Scott is always so helpful with any questions that I have and so willing to give advice. A great place to plant shop!

Anonymous said...

I love the Falls Village Flower Farm. I am far from a 'green thumb' and classify all my plants with a name similar to "the little pink one" or " the tall yellow one". But Roberta is always quick to provide all the information I need and point me in the right direction every time I am there. Their plants are gorgeous and all I have purchased are still thriving in my gardens, even with me as their keeper (which is scarey for most plants).